Silo for tanker unloading
Technobins has chosen to differentiate itself from all the other manufacturers present on the market of the first processing industry for the following characteristics:
- The silo is made of bolted panels (to be assembled on site, eliminating the onerous problem of special transport) using our specific technology already extensively tested in the milling sector, which guarantees a perfectly smooth internal surface;
- The recommended diameter is 2855 mm which allows, with the same capacity obtained, to keep the silo lower (in particular under 10 m in height). This can be a significant advantage for obtaining licenses, permits and also reduces the extra loads deriving from the earthquake;
- Possibility of making the silo in different materials (in addition to the classic AISI 304 stainless steel), such as for example the powder coated sheet in the oven with non-toxic products suitable for contact with food (MOCA certification), resulting in significant economic savings.
- Possibility of installing the silo on weighing cells with insertion in the management and production, thus considering the silo as an automatic warehouse;
- As far as the external insulation is concerned, it is possible to choose: insulation of the single silo with rock wool and stainless steel or aluminum sheet for external finishing or insulation of a battery of silos with buffer panels and sandwich-type cover (building effect industrial). The latter choice, in the absence of a weighing system, can be particularly advantageous economically if the silo is used as a structure for fixing the panels (absence of secondary structure);
- Possibility of special solutions and in particular: different capacities (from the classic 50 cubic meter), versatility in the choice of diameter and height, possible monolithic version;
- First quality components in all its parts to guarantee optimal performance in maximum safety;
- Compliance with the ATEX regulation with guarantee of intervention only in case of need;
- Optimization of consumption thanks to the operating logic of all devices both in the loading and unloading phases;
- Electrical panel equipped with PLC and Touch Screen Display for command and control with provision for dialogue with the Customer’s production management system.